Corporate Presentation Plate Patent Plaque
Our Price: $224.00 – $330.00
The principal claim, exactly as it appears in the official gazette, along with the key figure, is centered within the frame and scrollwork of the title page of the patent certificate. A lower presentation plate generally bears the name of the patentee as well as the corporate name and logo. Often the date of the patent issuance, or the date of the presentation is included.
About Our Plaques
- Handcrafted, solid walnut base.
- Locally sourced, finely milled stainless steel plaque.
- Exclusive polished edge detailing.
- Raised printing for premium legibility and durability.
- Lacquered for a polished finish.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee. Warranty Info >
Learn About Our Corporate Program
Inventors feel most honored when they can point to a physical, public sign of achievement. It’s about the bragging rights: how many plaques adorn their office walls, pointing out their plaque’s location in a hallway covered in awards. The Ben Silver Patent Plaque Program makes it easy for your to honor your many inventors on an ongoing, consistent basis. Get the finest awards with minimal effort, shipped worldwide.